The present building was erected in 1809, the third building since the Reformation of 1560, at a total cost of £3200. The architect was John Brash of Glasgow and it has a 120ft spire. The Chancel was added to the original rectangular building in 1912 and the organ, a 3-manual pipe organ by J. J. Binns of Leeds, was installed in 1913. It has an electro-pneumatic action patented by the organ maker. The stained glass windows at the rear of the chancel form part of memorial to church members who died in the 1st World War. Gifted to the church by John Littlejohn, coalmaster and elder, the windows were designed by Oscar Paterson of Glasgow. The Centenary of the Organ was celebrated with a Songs of Praise in Galston Parish Church on Sunday, 10th February, 2013, featuring the congregation, organist and choirmaster Graeme Finnie and the Church Choir - along with international mezzo soprano Linda Finnie. The service was conducted by Rev. Alastair Symington, locum tenens during the church's vacancy. Celebrations continued with an ORGAN RECITAL on Saturday, 19th October at 7pm featuring international organist Ian Hare (photo left) and there is to be a FESTIVAL OF ADVENT AND CHRISTMAN MUSIC on Sunday, 15th December at 11am. Organ has been awarded a Grade 2* Historic Organ Certificate by the British Institute of Organ Studies.